- Keep your password / user name private
- Show respect
- Leave comments
- Use the report button if you are concerned about something someone has written or other people's use of the site and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy your use of www.iface.org.uk !
- Give out (or ask anyone for) private details such as your name, email, address, telephone number, name of school or college
- Swear or use offensive language
- Be rude to others
- Write a message stating you want to leave the site as other people may feel they have to convince you not to
- Write commnets that are obviously suicidal or contain descriptions of self-harm. If you feel this way contact Childline on 0800 1111 or the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90
- Use the discussion forum for one to one chats - it is for general discussion
- Take advice offered as true
- Leave comments that are not age appropriate for younger users (e.g. 11yr olds)
- Put links to websites that are inappropriate for 11yr olds to be looking at
Failure to stick to the do's and don'ts may mean your comments are removed or you are asked to leave as a registered user.